Monday, December 17, 2007

our family

Before After


Bo and trent are playing for the same highschool this year. Bo is #22 on varsity and trent is #10 playing on the Freshman team. We have loved watching them play. This is Bos' last year,it is so fun to watch, thank goodness we'll still have Trent and get austin next year!


Brittany is dancing with the school and the Stars this year

JAKE MY TRUE LOVE!!!!!!



Halloween dinner

Brig first tractor ride with Granpa Brad

Todd is always sooo happy.....what nice teeth



good moves Austin

Nicole finds time to come home
and usually brings her social life with her


Welcome to our family Alec!
cute grandaughters hu!






4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad to see you came around to making sure I am acknowledged on your blog. None of this "friends" crap. I must say I expected "supreme example of all I wish to be" as the heading that introduces me, but I guess that might be a overkill.

Brynne said...

YAY! mom! Good Job! You did it, you started a blog! Thanks for the call to let me know you had one, I had to find it on carries blog! I am seriously impressed with your blogging skills! and YIKES about my pictures...oh who am I kidding I love them! haha. We can't wait to see you! Bella is sososooo excited to see you we talk about it everyday! YAY I am really excited you have a blog!

Jade and Todd said...

Mom you know you can post more than one time....right?!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Hey Shannon-
Shad and I just wanted to say hi and thank you for your comment on our blog. We love your pics. I'm gonna have tease Brynne about that pregnant one-wow was she huge for such a tiny person:) Keep in touch!